van Son & Koot B.V.
The Maori® is a trendy and unique plant, which fits perfectly in an industrial, minimalist style. “Less is more”, is with this one branch-shaped plant the perfect expression. Due to the modest greenery, the plant brings a lot of atmosphere to the room and gives it translation to nature. The Maori® is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The Maori® is available in three varieties: Green leaf, Silver leaf & Little leaf.
Maori Silver Leaf Vs Corokia Cotoneaster:
- Indoor & outdoor use!
- Better shelf life; less leaf fall
- Better branching (30%)
- Good further development with the consumer
- More maintenance-friendly
- Less leaf fall
- Maori® Silver is more silver in color and retains color in winter
- Bright fresh green leaf color
- Small round leaflets that leathery feel
- Evergreen, none fall back to winter color (rust)
- Zigzag bushy shape (lower, wider)
- Loves a light location
- Both very good indoors and outdoors