MPS-GAP is an entry certificate that allows deliveries to be made to international retailers. With this certificate, you comply with requirements in areas such as traceability, environment, crop protection products and recall procedures. MPS-GAP is benchmarked against GLOBALG.A.P. and meets the FSI requirements. To obtain the MPS-GAP certificate you must be an MPS-ABC participant and you need a valid MPS-ABC qualification.
- Visibility in the MPS Trade Portal
- Strengthening the company’s image
- Meets international retail requirements
- Expanding sales opportunities
- Meets legal requirements
- Part of FSI ‘Social Basket’
Good working conditions play an important role for many traders and consumers. With the MPS-Socially Qualified (SQ) certificate, you demonstrate that your company meets the national and international requirements in the field of health and safety. Especially now that international supermarket chains are increasingly focusing on both the social aspects and the environmental requirements of your business, MPS-SQ is a useful addition to MPS-ABC.
- Monitoring of good working conditions
- Meets social and other retail requirements
- Responds to societal demand for socially responsible products
- Visibility in MPS-Trade Portal
- Based on the guidelines of the International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- Consistent with FSI requirements